Black Cumin Seed
“For centuries, the black seed (Nigella sativa) herb and oil have been used in Asia, Middle East and Africa to promote health and fight disease. The crude oil and thymoquinone (TQ) extracted from its seeds and oil are effective against many diseases like cancer, cardiovascular complications, diabetes, asthma, kidney disease etc. It is effective against cancer in blood system (lymphoma and leukemia), lung, kidney, liver, prostate, breast, cervix, skin with much safety.”
Thymoquinone extracted from black seed triggers apoptotic cell death in human colorectal cancer cells via a p53-dependent mechanism.
Author: Gali-Muhtasib, H; et al
Source: International Journal of Oncology 2004
Chardonnay Grape Seed
“Seed flours from chardonnay grape were examined as dietary sources of natural antioxidants and anti-proliferative agents for optimal human health.”
“…Studies have found that grape seed extracts may prevent the growth of breast, stomach, colon, prostate, and lung cancer cells in test tubes. However, there is no clear evidence yet whether it works in humans. Antioxidants, such as those found in grape seed extract, are thought to reduce the risk of developing cancer. Grape seed extract may also help prevent damage to human liver cells caused by chemotherapy medications…”
Black Raspberry Seed
1) “We found that non-toxic levels of black raspberry significantly inhibited the growth of human cervical cancer cells.”
2) “Black raspberries and their bioactive components represent promising candidates for future phytochemical-based mechanistic pathway-targeted cancer prevention strategies.”
3) “Black raspberries have been shown to inhibit multiple stages of oral, esophageal, and colon cancer.”
4) Anti-inflammatory effects of freeze-dried black raspberry powder in ulcerative colitis.
5) “Black raspberry extracts (RSE) have been shown to inhibit breast cancer cell growth and stimulate apoptosis.”
6) “The ability of topical BRE to reduce acute UVB-induced inflammation and to decrease tumor development in a long-term model provides compelling evidence to explore the clinical efficacy of BRE in the prevention of human skin cancers.”
- is a 5 carbon sugar produced by the body for energy.
- improves mood
- improves athletic performance (boosts muscle energy).
- improves symptoms of chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and
coronary artery disease.
- prevents symptoms of cramping, pain, stiffness
- lowers blood sugar (therefore SOUL needs cane sugar)